Today we are going to look at the best deleted data recovery software. I think you already know the purpose of Data Recovery software. According to Wikipedia, “data recovery is a process of salvaging (retrieving) inaccessible, lost, corrupted, damaged or formatted data from secondary storage, removable media or files when the data stored in them cannot be accessed in a usual way.”
Some Data Loss Scenarios
Now you understand what the data recovery is. There are some very important things to look out for. Let’s take a look at some top data loss cases.
Human Error is one of the most common reasons for data error. You run a company as a team. You have saved your valuable data on your computer for years. One of you unknowingly deletes all the data without knowing it. It is a human error. This can be very common.
Hard Drive Failure
This is a very common occurrence. With your computer stored on your hard drive for years, it is very likely that your hard drive will fail. Experts recommend you to upgrade your computers every five years because hard drives become unreliable after the fifth year. In case of a hard drive failure, you may lose your Data.
According to the latest reports, 4-to-7% of all data loss incidents are due to computer viruses. If you do business online, you will need to spend more time on the Internet. A virus can enter your computer for a moment of carelessness, even if you are very careful. Most of the viruses you pass on unwittingly will try to steal your data. Some will steal your data and destroy your data forever.
Best Deleted Data Recovery Software
If you have lost data for any of the above reasons, then you need a data recovery software. In this case, you should try to recover your data with great care. I know this is not a risk to take. You must use the best deleted data recovery software in the industry. We recommend you to use the Stellar Data Recovery software to retrieve all deleted files back.
Why Stellar Data Recovery Software?
If you search online you will find a lot of Data Recovery Tools but for some unique reason, I think Stellar Data Recovery is the best. Here are some of them.
- Demo version is Free to download
- Available for both Windows and Mac
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Lowest price for Indian customers
- Recovers data from lost deleted Windows partitions, completely crashed & unbootable systems.
- Small in size that means this doesn’t take much space on your PC
- Recover data from all types of storage devices like Hard Drive, External Hard Drive, SSD, SD Card, Pen Drive, etc.
Now it’s time to learn to use the tool. It is really easy.
- Go to the Official Stellar Data Recovery website and download the Deleted Data Recovery Software.
- If you are using Windows, download the software for Windows. If you are using Mac, select the Mac option and download it.
- Open the Stellar Data Recovery Software
- Select files you want to Recover
Select everything to recover all data from your computer or select options as per your needs like Photos, Videos, Audios, Emails, Documents, and click “Next”.
- Click Scan
- Preview Files Before Saving
Select the files and click “Recover” the files you want to save.
Check the article on how to recover deleted files to learn more.
Now you understand why I recommend Stellar Data Recovery. Not only for its performance but also for its ease of use. Use it and give your opinion through the comments.