In short, yes, Disney Plus is available for download worldwide, but that’s just about it. You might be able to download the app, but there’s no guarantee that you’re going to be able to use the app.
The thing is, Disney Plus among many other popular streaming services around the world, is only available for the people of the United States and its territories. For instance, even BBC iPlayer is only available for the people living within the UK and a couple of countries around the world. This is due to geo-restrictions and blocks that exist worldwide. Disney Plus has a licensing agreement to only show the service to a selected few.
Disney Plus is a paid subscription service and to access it worldwide, you’re going to have to change your IP address to a US one, or to one of its territories depending on where you live. But, it doesn’t just end there. You’ll have to look at other factors, like bypassing geo-blocks, surveillance and protecting yourself from data storage.
To get all of these features to access Disney Plus, you’re going to need a reliable software to get everything in one. A Virtual Private Network is one of the best tools to allow you Disney Plus access from anywhere in the world. However, not all VPN providers offer the best services, and to choose a Disney Plus VPN, you’ll have to pay extra attention on which provider you settle with. If you read ahead, you’ll learn how to choose one in no time.
But first, let’s talk about how you can access Disney Plus from anywhere in the world.
How to access Disney Plus from anywhere in the world
If you follow the steps closely, you’ll be able to access Disney Plus and watch all of its content in no time. Start by:
- Subscribe to the best Disney Plus VPN. If you’re on a tight budget, there are many top VPN providers that offer great services and the best VPN discounts.
- Once you subscribe and create your account, download and install the app on a supported device. Make sure that the app you choose is compatible with Windows, iOS, Android, iOS, Firestick and others.
- Launch the VPN app and sign in to your account.
- Connect to a US server, for smooth access to Disney Plus.
- Clear your cookies and cache.
- Download the Disney app or head to the website to sign up for the service
- Once your account is created and you’ve signed in, start streaming!
How to choose a Disney Plus VPN
Not all VPN services are the best for Disney Plus. As mentioned above, to choose the best one, there are certain attributes you need to keep in mind. So, to choose one, follow the guide below:
- Server coverage is important. Look for one that offers a majority of US servers and others from countries all over the world.
- Make sure that the VPN comes with strong unblocking abilities. It should be able to enough to access Disney Plus and other geo-restricted streaming services.
- Fast speeds and unlimited bandwidth
- Device compatibility and simultaneous connections
- Free trial and refund for user to test the VPN before settling for it.